Thursday, June 10, 2010

About Me

Basic Information
  • Real Name: Classified
  • Nickname: Ferizo D. Otaku
  • Birthdate: 10th of June 1988
  • Zodiac: Dragon / Gemini
  • Location: The Netherlands
  • Ethnicity: Asian - Indonesian
  • Likes: Anime and Music
  • Dislikes: Reality
Comment Information

Yeah, my name is "Classified" because I'm not quite fond of it myself. All I'm going to say is that is starts with an "F" and contains the letters "E" and "R" but that's it. If you really want to know, you'll just have to build up some reputation with me and ask me for it.

Detailed Information

I like / love / am obsessed with anime, what else is new..? I have no specific favorite genre because every anime always has multiple genres which all add up to it's quality/enjoyment factor. It's the same with choosing a favorite character; there's no way I could choose one out of all the characters I adore. I would literally create thousands of separate and different subjects just so I could every single character and show that I love on a #1 place. ..No I'm not going to actually do that, unless it earns me some epic loot.

Manga.. Anime captured in black and white (mostly) on paper in the form of a comic. Seeing most series are based on their rightful manga predecessors, it would be better if I reversed that sentence; but I'll be frank about it and state my opinion. I'm one of those types who prefers the sight of visual movement and loves to hear Japanese voice actors and beautiful soundtracks. As an otaku, of course I love the idea of being able to read my favorite series anywhere I want. But when given the opportunity/ability; I'd rather spend my time watching Anime.

My favorite colors are black and white.. "what do you mean, those aren't colors..?" Those two are in fact the base definitions of color. Black is the absence of all colors whilst White is the presence of all colors; combine the two and you got a match made in heaven. Secondary favorite color which in 'normal terms' is a true color; would be red.. the color of blood and strawberries ~ Mhmm..

Hara hara..
So much to talk about, so little time..
I can go on and on like this, but I'll save that for sometime in the future when I get bored out of my mind. Until then, if for some crazy reason you would like to hear more; you'll just have to contact me yourself. I'm always open for anything and everything so feel free to send me a PM or E-mail.

Ja Ne.
~ Da Ferizo