Saturday, September 18, 2010

Otaku's Tail

I finally took the time and liberty to customize the layout of my own blog. Design and structure is just a copy from the Animeshin blog; I've only modified the banner and logo, but trust me when I say; it took me a while. Lack of inspiration due to noisy and annoying environment, nyeh.

For those who are unfamiliar with the series, the logo is based on and inspired by Fairy Tail which in my opinion is a must see for anyone who loves a good shounen. It's sort of a mix-up between Soul Eater and One Piece; in both art/animation as well as characteristics. All the more reason to watch it ~.^ I'd say. Anyhow, I'm proud of how the logo turned out especially after adding the little anchor on the "T" and the bridge under the "U" which at first I thought was going to look horrid. Lucky for me, I was wrong. ^^;

Nevertheless, with this new layout set; I can finally start dedicating myself a bit more to this blog. Reviews, Poetry, Fanfics, anything you can think of that is not out of my league; I'll deliver.

Welcome to Ota-ku, my Blog.
~ Da Ferizo

Also check out the Animeshin Blog and or Site for upcoming news and updates regarding the community. A few new updates and tweaks is currently inbound.

0 comments:

Post a Comment